When Chaos Reigns

Posted In: general chat forum

• Participant
        necromancerza on #1245

Gentlemen , Ladies.
        After 5 years of carefull ponder I have finally decided to get my chop done.
        If is 5 years of designs, then scrapping the idea and starting fresh. I have finally for the past year settled on the chaos star (norticle) which I have altered to suit my design. One more consultation in January then on 28th Feb I become the canvas. Estimated 7-8 sittings. But wait. Thats not all. This tatoo is my base. It will be the base tatoo for the onces to follow depicting my life, Highs and lows. Reminding me that there is more chaos in life, even for those who deem themselves in controll.

The 28 of February is 2 days after my birthday. I will be turning *spoiler* old, so it just seems fitting upon reaching a milestone.

• Participant
        insidedistuo on #8141

the chaos symbol was my main wedding theme!!!! šŸ˜› I missed this post somehow ?
        couldnt see the spoiler but I cant wait for the tat!!!!!! I am doing my next in May!!!! so hopefully I will have pics.. and please , please , post yours!!!
        I love tats! I cant wait šŸ˜ˆ

• Participant
        necromancerza on #8142

If the tat looks like I want it to look yhen I will Definately. And if the pics look good then I would be honoured if Maestro put our VTK watermark on them šŸ˜‰

• Participant
        necromancerza on #8143

Right .. now that I have the Chaos enveloping me, I am looking for Ancient white tribal .. not fucking celtic! , Viking , Nosre .. thats what i`m looking for. If someone could give me confirmation on the Viking compass would be much appreciated. (its for for my centerpiece)

Any authentication will be appreciated!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar