June Downtime

• Participant
    maestro on #665

As most of you have noticed we had a small downtime strechting over parts of last week.

While i could go on about the technical reasons this could have had ill make it short:
    we don’t know.

The only plausible explanation would be that for the first time in two years i’ve been giving out some flyers again which of course HAD to cause the direct extinction of this website off the internet.

Anyway, after several days of banging our heads on the table we’re back and currently sorting through the 2400+ pictures we have from the WGT, so stay tuned and prepare for chromed galleries of industrial acts and lovely pictures of even more lovely goth ladies 😉

Participant
    vincent_the_red on #5453

Well, I’m glad you had a good time at WGT. I can’t wait for all the great pictures you took. I have to say, I was going through a little VTK withdrawal, while the site was down….. I actually left the house. It was kind of scary…..
    😯

Participant
    necromancerza on #5454

I actually left the house

OMG Vince…. must have been really bad.

stay tuned and prepare for chromed galleries of industrial acts and lovely pictures of even more lovely goth ladies

I cant wait Maestro.
    Hope you are willing to share a fiew good stories too 😀

Participant
    maestro on #5455

and we’re back up and running you can fix my pm box… clicking a pm returns me to my inbox.

Participant
    maestro on #5456

obviously the old pm’s were lost somewhere on the way

this shouldn’t affect newly incoming ones

maybe flushing everything out of the email system would have prevented people from asking -.-

Participant
    thesunsetter on #5457

lol, i’m just glad tis back up…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share.

About Author

Chris Maestro runs the Death Star this website. Everyone wants to challenge him to a fight to the death.

Skip to toolbar