Thunder from down under ?? !!

Posted In: general chat forum

• Participant
        insidedistuo on #1251

😛 well, just went to a show called Thunder from down under!! and yes, for all the girls thst troll the site…. these guys are HOT!!!! I try on a bi-yearly basis to bring different and exciting experiances to the site. For those who love mostly naked guys….. I present this !

http://www.thunderfromdownunder.com/

it was a decent show, not the chippendales mind you, but not bad… most of the dancing is cheesy, and the themes are a bit lame…. but they dont take your money by doing the tip thing….. soooooo perhaps a trade -off ?? ❓

I personally think a combo of the two would be a most awsome show… but as far as the hotness goes… makes me wonder what Nec is actually hiding ” down under “
        he crossed my mind more than once, being the only Aussie …. I know 😉

• Participant
        necromancerza on #8152

Have you ever …… ever had a look at my profile 😛
        But I’m not hiding a schoolgirl “down under” either 😈
        And I updated it because I recently moved Inland and also changed *spoiler* to what I become next month

• Participant
        insidedistuo on #8153

LOL are you asking if I saw how you look, ?? I have seen that , yes.. and you are not like, run and hide material ! but, either way…. as long as you have an accent, I can close my eyes….. 😛
        and the spoiler you keep posting…. I cant get in there it dosent show anything I thought a spoiler was suposed to be juicy??? 8)

• Participant
        maestro on #8154

@necromancerza wrote:

Have you ever …… ever had a look at my profile 😛

IO – probably less the photo, but more the part where he says he’s from South Africa.
        Which is in the south – of africa 😉

• Participant
        insidedistuo on #8155

LMAO…. wow… yes, I knew that and have no idea where I got that from , but either way the fantasy of that night was awsome !!! 8)
        at least that proves VTK is often on my mind i guess….
        * still wondering what the hell I was thinking??? 😯
        next thing you know M … will be from russia ???
        well, whatever, im NOT blonde !!!!
        IO

• Participant
        necromancerza on #8156

😆
        Thanks you two, that really brought a smile to my face.

• Participant
        insidedistuo on #8157

LOL. well a smile is always good. I am wondering though, if the smile was because of what I said, or that M was so nice about it !! LOL… he can be as mean as a pit bull!!!
        either way you didnt answer, just for MY future reference do you have an accent???
        I mean I sound country, like Yall, and stuff… unless I hold it back .
        do you sound like someone else??? LOL i know weird question .

• Participant
        necromancerza on #8158

Yes I sound different. Apparently Leonardo sounds alot like us in the movie “Blood diamond” but I have not been arsed enough to watch it, so I can not verify its accuracy.
        If you ever see our country’s rugby captain or cricket captain on tv it would probably be a much better indication. Bearing in mind that there are two white races here. The one has a home tongue of English and the other Afrikaans, Myself belonging to the latter.

• Participant
        insidedistuo on #8159

Ahhh. ok. i will have to check those voices out to get an idea..lol 8)
        it’s weird, especially now my job is on the phone and talking all day, hearing peoples accents is really interesting !
        I havent been on much, working alot !!! I am praying for April 15th to get here. 😛
        but hopefully we will catch each other on soon, and talk about whatever !
        IO

• Participant
        necromancerza on #8160

April 15th

I’m missing something?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar