may the .eu be with us

• Participant
        maestro on #593

In a new effort to open VTK for a broader audience we brought http://www.vampyres.eu under our control.

(Due to some redundant freak claiming vampires.eu for his company, that dispute is still unresolved)

While taking the additional domain vampyres.be off the belgians hasn’t brought us a single hit in the year we had it for free, i hope vampyres.eu will broaden our influence in that part of the world where everyone has a bad temper.

So as soon as the domain name servers refresh their information, we’re the first to serve dark content from an .eu address 😀

• Participant
        lovewithdiamonds on #5072

nice….. maybe one day there will be a http://www.vampyres.za?

• Participant
        maestro on #5073

i’m not sure if i can register those from where i live

i didn’t find any host who runs them

• Participant
        vincent_the_red on #5074

Heh…….

Just one more step towards Maestro’s eventual world domination……

Cheers.

😈

• Participant
        lovewithdiamonds on #5075

I suppose…how viable would it really be with only two South African members…. some more recruiting needs to be done….

• Participant
        maestro on #5076

every domain we can get in our hands is valueable

since comnetorg’s are all taken yet hardly used at the moment, we need to get the country codes under our sphere of influence

• Participant
      • Participant
        maestro on #5078

there’s not a single one you can paypal the money to

besides, a .za domain costs 3 times as much as a .com and has a registration fee 😥

• Participant
        necromancerza on #5079

🙁

• Participant
        maestro on #5080

mwaha! it works!

• Participant
        insidedistuo on #5081

The people I have told about the site seem to always ask about the extentions.
        I think it makes us more unique !!
        8)

• Participant
        maestro on #5082

yeah, .tk sounds pretty nice
        in german you can claim it stands for “tiefster kongo” (deepest Congo) – which is like the ass of the world, people remember that 😉

unfortunately though i think a large part of our banner ads go in vain because people see the domain and think the website is not in english – on the other hand, the logical feat of seeing that ‘if the banner ads are english, the website might be too’ is what distinguishes the folk we want here from the rest.

• Participant
        insidedistuo on #5083

True , M ….. I came here not knowing if the site was my launage neccesarily but I could google translate or something..
        didn’t metter… The top splash and pics drew me in . If I remember correctly the english part was a welcome suprisse.
        so, , I will spread the german ass thing… LOl..( that was too funny not to say..) but I think I will draw people in in spite … 😈
        nevertheless.
        IO
        😀

• Participant
        maestro on #5084

we could get a dotcom but i fear they’re all taken

thinking about it .tk is the only really international domain though, as contrary to c/n/o domains who’re dominated by .us centered sites and all the country code domains .tk belongs to 99% to people not from that country.

but since “tk” makes no sense, not even as abbreviation for something other than the congo thing http://www.vampyrestk.com as kind of web forward to advertise vampyres.tk doesnt cut it, either

• Participant
        withdrawalfx on #5085

@maestro wrote:

While taking the additional domain vampyres.be off the belgians hasn’t brought us a single hit in the year we had it for free, i hope vampyres.eu will broaden our influence in that part of the world where everyone has a bad temper.

😕
        well, I just use the .tk thingy…
        I wasn’t even aware you had the .be as well 😯

• Participant
        coldblood on #5086

hooray more people. maybe this place will actually see some action again. fricken land of the dead not to say that im the best ever about it but you know what ever. and apologies if i make little to know sense i am somewhere between hyper and tired and strangley feel like rambling.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar