blood letting during sex

Posted In: fetish/bdsm

• Participant
    lovewithdiamonds on #2185

Tut tut – that’s all I have to say…. ❗ ❗ 😯

Participant
    mybloodymartianluv on #2186

@vincent_the_red wrote:

Razors, knives, daggers, I’ll try anything once. Anyone care to use me? I’m ready, willing, and I love to play…….. 😈

Damn, was that an invitation?
    Hell yes, I’d use you, any day !

Participant
    mybloodymartianluv on #2187

@mybloodymartianluv wrote:

@vincent_the_red wrote:

Razors, knives, daggers, I’ll try anything once. Anyone care to use me? I’m ready, willing, and I love to play…….. 😈

Damn, was that an invitation?
    Hell yes, I’d use you, any day !

Sorry I never said I am a girl !

Participant
    mybloodymartianluv on #2188

To think that I have been bitting since I was little girl, my dark fascinations, and
    yes, my terribly perverted mind. I was very precocious. Yet, no one knew.
    I knew I had to do some growing up before I could indulge, thankfully I did.
    But I took the darnendest long time, too. Maybe that’s why, I am the way I am
    nowadays. Can’t help myself. I do not bite for blood though, and I have never
    done the cutting. I will hunt along with another vampire, ussually male.
    That way, we can get so much more to choose from. And boy, do they fall easily.
    A lot of people are so easily led to bleed it’s almost crazy.
    Nowadays, I have refrained from blood. Many good reasons, too.
    I always used other methods to feed, as in sex, and other kinds of energy.
    Guaranteed, it’s not the same, I have to be honest. But if there’s a sensual, or better yet,
    a sexual involvement, then it can go REALLY GOOD too.
    “There’s many ways to get what you want” -Anarchy in the UK…

Participant
    vincent_the_red on #2189

My, I certainly havent checked my old posts in some time….

I didn’t realize anyone had responded to that comment of mine.
    Then again, I really shouldn’t have even looked at this post again. I haven’t fed in so long, I’m feeling quite….anxious at the moment.

Not to make this post seem like a personal advertisement or anything, but I do happen to be looking for a hunting partner (hell, a partner period would be nice) at the moment. Someone who happens to be in my area, preferrably female, is over the drinking age, and has a car.

Ugh….. Now I feel like a whore….

Well, if someone else happens to drudge up this thread again, sees this post of mine, meets the requirements, by all means, PM me. I’m always looking for company.
    😈

Participant
    necromancerza on #2190

My, I certainly havent checked my old posts in some time….

Thats because you are playing the arcade WAY too much ….. 😉

Participant
    maestro on #2191

@vincent_the_red wrote:

Someone who happens to be in my area, preferrably female, is over the drinking age, and has a car.

Ugh….. Now I feel like a whore….

And you should 😉

Participant
    vincent_the_red on #2192

At least I’m not charging, right?
    :vamp:

Participant
    cruelnos482 on #2193

Biting is preferred, knifes are wonderful, but why has no one mentioned needles. Now I’m not talking syringetype needles. I’m talking low to medium gauge piercing needles.these can be used any where on the body but are especially effective and accessible in breasts, back, and arms on either gender. If you pierce a partner before hand, you can remove them from your slave/donor during sex; when the blood rushes to the surface. The blood flows freely, from the wound, and is easilty licked from the skin. A truely erotic moment. The wounds also are usually fairly sterile and heal in less than a week. Any takers?

Participant
    maestro on #2194

This method is really better than cutting “X”‘s and other stuff for the blood to flow easier, that’s all bullshit.

Piercing needles are really pretty sterile and don’t leave your donor with some wierd marks that might even end up giving them annoying scars.

Participant
    alexkrycek on #2195

I like to be tied down, cut with a razor and have girl suck my blood and smear it all over her. Now that’s HOT.

Participant
    lordraven on #2196

Merry meet all my kinky Goths

I love it when the wife uses my athame on me to get her fix during our lustful encounters… mmmmm just thinking about it gets me to wanting to attack her a blood let her!!!!!

Merry part

Lord Darkwolf Raven

Participant
    vincent_the_red on #2197

My, this topic hasn’t been visited in a while….

Participant
    robc666 on #2198

Paper cuts hurt like hell, but that’s all part of the charm. Granted, trying to use a flimsy peice of paper to cut someone while in throws of sexual ecstasy isnt the simplest operation in the world.
    And did i memtion that it hurts like hell?

Participant
    necromancerza on #2199

Use Cardboard 🙄

Participant
    robc666 on #2200

cardboard?
    How about glass, that could be a cool way of drawing blood?

Participant
    jonny_paper on #2201

a small cut between your eye brow and temple.bleed like a stuffed big

Participant
    mistress_claudia on #2202

Does anyone know a website which sells steel fingernail tips like Tom Cruise had as Lestat in Interview with the Vampire? I read this here:

http://www.leathernroses.com/general…abloodplay.htm

Many scene and Goth stores sell long, beautiful steel fingernails that can be worn over a fingertip. They have very sharp points with which the vampire punctures the sub’s tender flesh.

I can’t find one though.

Participant
    maestro on #2203

@mistress_claudia wrote:

Does anyone know a website which sells steel fingernail tips like Tom Cruise had as Lestat in Interview with the Vampire?

Yep, all of them. For that kitschy Lestat look you might want to seach for “full finger ring” or something on google.

But i would not use them to puncture someone. You’d need to sharpen them considerably and since they are not designed as surgical tools infections linger. Not to mention the quality of metals like “pewter” used to make them. They’re pretty impractical in my opinion.

Mind that Anne Rice is a funny old lady writing about “vampires”, she can take some liberties with real life.

Participant
    missveronika on #2204

I know this is an old topic, but it caught my attention. I am a fan of a biting/razor or knife combination. I can’t help it, I love the biting, but not for drawing blood (for me anyhow).

Participant
    necromancerza on #2205

@missveronika wrote:

I love the biting

Thats cause its just so darn kinky :whip:

Viewing 21 posts - 31 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share.

About Author

Skip to toolbar